'Bear Cub' Baby Grow | Made in the UK
Watch your little cub grow in our new, exclusive Bear Cub Baby Grow. Decorated in trees and cute brown bears, this unisex baby grow is a must-have addition to your little one’s outfit.
- Poppers on the shoulder
- Print exclusive to Seth & Bear
- Machine washable
- Made with organic cotton
- Seth and Bear branded label with soft cotton embroidery.
Made in the UK
- 95% Organic Cotton
- 5% Spandex
FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS £100+
|Shipping Service||Cost||Delivery Time Frame|
2nd Class Standard Delivery
|£2.95||3 - 5 Working Days|
1st Class Standard Delivery
1 - 2 Working Days
2nd Class Tracked Delivery
3 - 5 Working Days
1st Class Tracked Delivery
|£6||1 - 2 Working Days|
Please note - time frames are estimates only and depends on your local service.
On a trial basis, we are currently dispatching orders to the EU, North America, Australia & New Zealand using Royal Mail Tracked or Tracked & Signed Service.
Shipping rates are from £15 - £22, depending on your location and shipping method selected.
Estimated delivery times, as given by Royal Mail, are:
Europe - 3-5 Business Days
Rest of World - 5-8 Business Days
Please note the below:
- End-to-end tracking is not available in all regions, and information will not update during customs processing.
- Customs & VAT charges may be incurred once the parcel reaches its destination. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient, failure to pay these charges will result in the parcel being returned to sender.
- Please allow up to 30 working days from dispatch for international delivery. Although delivery is often much quicker than this, delays can take place and this is outside of our control.
- Please make sure your address is in entered in English and in full at checkout.
- Your parcel will be handed over to your national postal service for final delivery.
Once your order is prepared for dispatch, you will automatically receive an email confirming your shipment and tracking information. Please note - your parcel needs to be scanned into the Royal Mail service before tracking information will show, please allow up to 48 hours for this.
You can access the Royal Mail Tracking page here.
Please note that time scales given are estimates only and is not a guarantee. These estimates are accurate most of the time, however delays can take place within the postal service that are outside of our control.
Please allow up to 15 working days for UK delivery.
Parcels will not deemed to be delayed or lost until at least this time has been allowed. Once your order has left us it is out of our hands and we cannot accept liability for delayed parcels.
Please be sure to double check your address before checking out. Addresses must include a house name/number and post code. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the address given is correct as adjustments cannot be made once the parcel is with Royal Mail.
We are not responsible for orders that go missing or are returned to us due to an incorrect address. Further shipping charges may be incurred.
Parcels may require a signature upon receipt. If no one is available to take delivery, your parcel will be held by your local post office for you to collect. Don't forget, you can check your tracking information 24/7 for updates.
Unclaimed items will be returned to us and the customer is responsible for any additional costs due to unclaimed and undelivered packages.